Keto Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
1 stick butter
3 tbsp California Olive Ranch Keto Blend Walnut Oil
1/3 cup sugar free brown sweetener (I used Brown Swerve)
1/3 cup sugar free granulated sweetener (I used Lakanto monkfruit/erythritol blend)
1 bag of sugar free chocolate chips (I used Lily’s semi-sweet)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, egg, oil and vanilla until fully incorporated. I used a whisk but a hand mixer would be better.⠀⠀⠀
- Add sweeteners and mix.
- Add both flours, baking soda and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Form 1-2 inch dough balls onto silicon baking sheet or parchment paper. Flatten them down with your hands for a flatter cookie or leave round for a thicker, fluffier cookie. Bake at 350 for 13 to 15 minutes. Allow at least 15 minutes to cool.
- Finish cookies with a light sprinkle of course or flaky salt (optional)⠀⠀⠀