Created for California Olive Ranch by @deb.makes.lowcarb.delish
Keto Chocolate Olive Oil Cake
2/3 cup Walnut & EVOO Keto Blend
6 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder, sifted
1 teaspoon espresso powder
1/2 cup boiling water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups fine ground almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup sweetener
1. Preheat Oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray then line with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sifted cocoa powder and espresso powder with boiling water. Whisk until
4. Add vanilla extract to the chocolate mixture. And set aside to cool.
5. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda and salt. Stir well.
6. In another bowl combine sweetener with eggs and whisk until smooth. Now gradually pour the Walnut & EVOO Keto Blend in a steady stream while whisking until thick and emulsified
7. Pour the cooled chocolate mixture into the olive oil mixture
8. Combine the chocolate batter with the almond flour mixture. Stir until smooth
9. Pour batter into prepared springform pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until sides set and a toothpick
comes out with a few crumbs clinging to it
10. Leave in pan to cool