Nutty White Bean Dip with Lemon and Thyme
- 1 can of white beans (~3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup of California Olive Ranch Olive Arbosana Extra Virgin Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1/8 cup pine nuts (optional)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- In a food processor, add white beans, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, and pine nuts.
- Process on medium speed for about 30 seconds, then stir and process for about 30-45 seconds more.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, then pulse food processor to combine.
- Spread dip on a serving plate and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, thyme leaves and lemon zest. Serve with crackers or warm bread.